MENU

Upcoming Events

01. Tense part-8, 02. Class VIII English- (Geography Lesson ), 03. Class IX English (Villa for Sale ), 04. Parts of Speech ( Noun), 05. The English Language For Advanced Students,

IV - ENGLISH - 1.2 Neha's Alarm Clock (Part - 1)



 

narrator - noun - One who describes the story

The narrator told in the story 

pillow - noun - a large cushion that you put under your head

I snuggle with pillow to feel warm.

snuggle - verb - to get into a position that makes you feel safe, warm and comfortable.

My brother snuggled up to my mother.

warm - adjective - warmer - warmest

a temperature in a way that is pleasant

I am feeling very warm today.\

mutter - verb - to speak or say in a quiet voice

When I get sleep I mutter about the next work to do.

herself - pronoun 

It is the object of the word 'she'.

pronoun          object form

   I                     me, myself

  we                 us, ourselves

  you                you, yourself

  He                     himself

  She                    herself

   It                       itself

always - adverb - at all time/ on every occasion

pulls me out - verb -  to move somebody or to wake up somebody

unfair - adjective - not right

would - modal verb

I would help you.

snore - verb  - to breathe noisily through nose and mouth while we are asleep

I could hear my friend snoring in the next room.

still - adverb - continuing until a particular point of time

My friend is still asleep.

alone - adjective - without any other people

My brother lives alone at home.

even - adverb - It is used in surprise

Even a child can draw this picture.

true - adjective - factful

This answer is true.

rush - verb - to do something with great speed.

rush - noun - a sudden strong movement  

window-sill - noun - a narrow shelf below a window either inside or outside

relax - verb - to rest

I feel relax when I go to bed at night.





1 comment: