MENU

Upcoming Events

01. Tense part-8, 02. Class VIII English- (Geography Lesson ), 03. Class IX English (Villa for Sale ), 04. Parts of Speech ( Noun), 05. The English Language For Advanced Students,

V - ENGLISH - REVISION

 



1. Match the meaning of the following words.


A                              B

halted                main stem

horrid                terrible         

stalk                   stopped


2. Add 'ly' in the following words and rewrite the word.

dreary

happy

quick

hurried

3. Punctuate the following passage.

they are my friends my mother offered snacks and fruit salad to all my friends at our home we together enjoyed a lot at this time one of my friend asked me about my father.

4. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentence.

did/why/future king/ningthou/the/a/choose/want to

5. Correct the underlined describing word and rewrite the sentence.

He is tall than me.

The man is the strong  of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment