MENU

Upcoming Events

01. Tense part-8, 02. Class VIII English- (Geography Lesson ), 03. Class IX English (Villa for Sale ), 04. Parts of Speech ( Noun), 05. The English Language For Advanced Students,

V - ENGLISH - 2.2 Flying Together - Activity Sheet (Preposition)

 

Fill in the blanks with a suitable preposition from the bracket.

(in, under, on, across, along, between, at, off ,with, around, next to, into, after)

1. The man is going ________ the road.

2. My friend sits in the class __________ me.

3. The teacher arrives in the class ______ 6:45 A.M.

4. My brother always advise to switch ______ the fan when I leave the room.

5. My father entered _________ the study room when I was busy on study.

6. He will go to the market _________ his father.

7. The birds were caught ________ the net.

8. The boy ran _________ the dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment